Mobile Advertising Backed by Research
- Billboard displays using motion are the most effective form of outdoor advertising in both product sales and consumer awareness.
- Mobile billboards generate 2.5 x more attention than static billboards.
- Mobile billboard displays are the most effective form of out-of-home advertising available, boosting product and name recognition 15 times greater than anything else available.
- A vehicle driven only 15,000 miles per year will pass 9,000,000 other vehicles.
- People are 33% more mentally alert when they are out and about, which can lead to a 28% higher propensity to take action compared to ads in other media.
- Outdoor mobile media billboards have a 97% recall rate and 96% of survey respondents thought mobile advertising is more effective than traditional outdoor advertising.
- Out-of-Home Advertising offers the opportunity to fuse an advertiser’s brand into the daily activities of their consumers.
- The Point of Purchase Institute, Washington, D.C.
- Perception Research Services.
- The European Outdoor Advertising Association, Zurich, Switzerland
- Outdoor Advertising Association of America
- Outdoor Media Centre, 2014
- Outdoor Advertising Magazine, TACA’s market research July/August 2002
- TNS Canadian Facts 2006 Day in the Life Study
Want to Revolutionize
The Way You Advertise?